New Cutting/End-Finishing System Perfect for Parts Made from Tubes and Bars
BLM has introduced the BC80 -- a CNC tube cutting machine for sawing, chamfering and measuring parts made from tubes and solid bars.
The BC80 provides non-stop, 24-hour production of bushings up to 80 mm (3.125") in diameter and from 10 to 350 mm (.4" to 13.75") long.
- Separate collection of end-pieces and swarf - chips and scrap drops managed separately
- Tube surface is protected from scratches
- All tube diameter changeover adjustments done from a single location
- User-friendly graphical interface
- The finished part unloader has a two-position separator that can used when changing collection bins or to segregate scrap
- Dynamic washing / flushing of the finished components
- Tool wear monitoring
- In-process part measurement and 100% part inspection including detailed reporting
Want more information? Click below.