Return to Homepage
5 New Process Cleaners Extend Sump Life and Provide Up to 44% Cost Savings
CIMCOOL® Fluid Technology introduces five new innovative cleaners to the market. The new PRODUCTO™ process cleaners have provided up to 44% in cost savings with extended sump life, improved corrosion protection, as well as better cleaning capabilities.
CIMCOOL continues to deliver significant cost reductions with the higher production rates these products can deliver.
This new technology offers five versatile products with cleaning capabilities that were previously difficult to obtain with non-caustic pHs. In addition to having non-caustic pHs, all five products are silicone free, have soft, non-tacky residues, and will clean and protect in one step.
PRODUCTO process cleaners include:
- PRODUCTO SP 787: A multi-metal safe, ambient temperature cleaner that is low foaming under high (300 -- 10,000 psi) spray pressures. It is oil rejecting for extended sump life.
- PRODUCTO SP 217: A spray cleaner for heavier soils. SP-217 has superior microbial control making it ideal for extended sump life under challenging conditions. It has also proven to be twice as effective as traditional spray cleaners in removing tougher soils.
- PRODUCTO SP 535: Is the most versatile cleaner as it is low foaming under ambient temperature and high pressure spray (300 - 10,000 psi) and also effective under lower agitation cleaning operations. It works in dip and immersion operations while maintaining a non-caustic pH. It also leaves behind a spot free finish.
- PRODUCTO SP 603: Contains unique hybrid emulsification properties for optimal part and sump cleanliness. This product temporarily emulsifies oils during the cleaning process to prevent re-deposition onto cleaned parts and, with time, rejects oils to extend sump life. It is an ideal heat treat cleaner.
- PRODUCTO SP 530N: Designed for the bearing industry and proven to be a heavy duty cleaner, does the same job in half the time as competing products. It emulsifies oils for optimal part cleanliness and leaves parts with a spot free finish.
Want more information? Click below.
Return to Homepage